Some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry joined Keep Memory Alive on April 27 at the 21st annual Power of Love® gala to:
- Honor philanthropist and Chairman & CEO of MacAndrews & Forbes Inc., Ronald O. Perelman
- Celebrate tennis superstar Andre Agassi with a Community Leadership Award
- Recognize Siegfried Fischbacher of the legendary duo, Siegfried & Roy, with an inaugural Caregiver Award
The star-studded event raised funds for Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health and its fight against degenerative brain diseases including Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s and Parkinson’s diseases, frontotemporal dementia, multiple sclerosis and multiple system atrophy.
Highlights from the night included 2 Grammy Award-winning artists:
- Jon Bon Jovi: “Who Says You Can’t Go Home,” “You Give Love A Bad Name” and “Livin’ On A Prayer”
- Jennifer Hudson: “Hallelujah,” “Remember Me” and a Whitney Houston mash-up of “I’m Every Woman” and “I Wanna Dance with Somebody”
Celebrity supporters included John Paul DeJoria, Kenneth “Baby Face” Edmonds, Larry King, Michael Mina, Steve Schirripa and Wolfgang Puck.
Thank You to Our 2017 Power of Love® Sponsors
Past Power of Love® Galas
See how the Power of Love® gala has evolved since the beginning, becoming more popular and impressive with each passing year.