Power of Love ® 2015
MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
Some of the biggest names in entertainment honored Veronica and Andrea Bocelli at the 19th annual Power of Love® gala.
The star-studded event raised funds for Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health and its fight against degenerative brain diseases including Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s and Parkinson’s diseases, frontotemporal dementia, multiple sclerosis and multiple system atrophy.
Entertainment highlights from the night included:
- Gloria Estefan: “Coming Out of the Dark”
- Martina McBride: joins Estefan for “In My Daughter’s Eyes”
- Robin Thicke: “Magic” and “When I Get You Alone”
- George Benson: “Never Give Up On a Good Thing” and “Masquerade” featuring a 60-piece orchestra
- Andrea Bocelli: “Can’t Help Falling In Love” and “Con te Partiro”
- Celine Dion: joins Bocelli for the first time since 2011 for “The Prayer”
Las Vegas legend, lawyer Peter Bernhard, was presented with a Community Leader award, following a special video tribute.
Continuing its tradition of world-class cuisine from superstar chefs, the Power of Love® gala showcased a celebrity-chef-packed dinner prepared by superstar chef Giada De Laurentiis and the team from Wolfgang Puck.
Did you miss the 2015 Power of Love®? Or maybe just want to re-live the special moments? Check out this short highlight video.
Celebrity supporters in attendance included:
- Claire Sinclair
- Clint Holmes
- Dorinda Medley
- Emilio Estefan
- Holly Madison
- Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds
- Matt Goss
- Matt Perry
- Pasquale Rotella
- Quincy Jones
- Sharon Stone
- Siegfried & Roy
- Steve Schirripa
- Suzanne Somers
International media coverage from 2015 included:
Thank You to Our 2015 Power of Love® Sponsors
Past Power of Love® Galas
See how the Power of Love® gala has evolved since the beginning, becoming more popular and impressive with each passing year.