Celebrate Your Loved Ones with a Gift to Keep Memory Alive
Are you searching for a meaningful gift to give for a birthday, wedding, anniversary, or upcoming holiday? By donating to Keep Memory Alive in honor of your loved one’s special day, you can do just that while also making an impact on the patients and caregivers at Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
This is an excellent option for friends, family, and colleagues alike and is easy to do. You will even be able to choose from a handful of pre-designed e-cards to announce your gift to your loved one.
Here’s what your gift can do:
- $25 buys a book or DVD for the Lynne Ruffin-Smith Library, which is open to patients, caregivers, and the community.
- $50 covers a one-on-one counseling session with a licensed therapist.
- $50 covers a case management session with a licensed social worker who can assist families with workplace leave or disability paperwork and other legal or social support concerns.
- $75 provides a patient or caregiver with one Lunch & Learn session, a weekly educational program for caregivers and the community.
- $100 buys instruments and props for one month of music therapy.
- $150 provides six weeks of Powerful Tools for Caregivers or Healthier Living, evidence-based group classes that help individuals balance self-care while navigating the challenges that caregiving, chronic disease, and life present.
- $200 provides art supplies for three art therapy sessions.