Month of Memories
We need businesses like yours to help bring awareness to Alzheimer’s disease
What is Month of Memories?
Month of Memories is a community-focused fundraiser that gives Las Vegans the opportunity to shop, dine, and support local businesses, along with raising funds for Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Together, we can shine an important light on National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness and Family Caregiver Awareness Month while raising funds to provide no-cost educational, therapeutic, and support programming for Caregivers and patients.
Here’s How Your Business Can Participate
Here’s How We Can Get More Eyes On Your Business
With your participation, your company will be recognized in our robust marketing campaign, which includes:
- Press release distributed to local media outlets
- Organic and paid social media posts to our 17,000+ social followers
- E-blasts to over 25,000+ affluent local supporters
- Tabletop signs, flyers, and posters for in-store and restaurant promotions
- Digital billboard signage throughout Southern Nevada
- Print and digital ads to run in local media publications and newsletters
Details & Deadlines
Each participating business will be asked to choose from our promotional ideas or create a new one of your own that includes a suggested donation back to Cleveland Clinic Nevada. To be included in the printed marketing campaign, sign up by Wednesday, October 19. Any sign-ups after Wednesday, October 19, will be included in the digital marketing campaign.
2022 COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Bonanno’s New York Pizza Kitchen
Jakes on the Lake
Stoney’s Rockin’ Country
Trattoria Reggiano Italian Restaurant – Downtown Summerlin
[YELLOW TAIL] wine
Check back to see who else is participating in the Month of Memories Campaign